Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lemon Parmesan Linguine

I can't recall when I obtained this recipe, I just know it was one of the ones I found early in our marriage.  Its a great go-to recipe, since most everything is usually in my kitchen.  Its VERY easy and basically only takes as much time as it takes to cook the noodles (Since Marvel is allergic to wheat, I substitute the linguine for rice pasta. ).



  • 8 oz Linguine, uncooked
  • 3 Tbsp butter, melted
  • 1 Tbsp lemon juice
  • 1 1/2 tsp dried basil
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp lemon-pepper seasoning
  • 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Cook linguine in boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until tender.  Meanwhile, in another saucepan, combine butter, lemon juice, basil, garlic powder, and lemon-pepper.  Cook and stir until butter is melted.  Drain linguine; add to butter mixture and toss to coat.  Add Parmesan cheese and toss.

Serves 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment